Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Where the Hell is TexasT's??

Excuse me...I've been a little busy...

This week, I've travelled to Jacksonville, Florida to attend my 30th Highschool re-union. Seems a bit informal - as there is no set agenda - other than a meet and greet at a hotel in Downtown JAX on Friday.

I've never attended any of the others...So I'll just have to wait and see how that goes.

Oh yeah and I've setup to blog via email. so I'll have a test post before too long.

Think I'll set up to post via my cell as well.

Sooo experimental blogging is in the offing!

t...

Comments on "Where the Hell is TexasT's??"

 

post a comment