Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Friday, May 12, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!!

My daughter is twenty-two today!

Baby Gurl, have I told you how proud your Daddy is of you?! Well I am!

Your Mother and I (aaaaaaaaaaand every one else involved - Gotta give credit where credit is due) did a good job with you!


Happy birthday Princess!

Seems like only yesterday you were turning TWO!

Comments on "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:43 AM) : 

She tells me ya'll are gonna go to her place tonight and have dinner with her. Because of schedules we will celebrate her birthday on Sunday.

Yep, she is awesome. It is always good to tell her how proud you are of her and how much you love her. I know she has a good bit of stress in her live (much self imposed, still stress) and hearing good, positive stuff always makes life better.

The Mother of the Princess

 

post a comment