Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Random Thoughts Over the Last Week or So...

Friday April 28th
07:38
Hey! Where do I slgn up for more of these twelve to fourteen hour days?!?!

Sheeesh!

06:52
Seen in our lobby this morning...Tight jeans, a tanktop, and flip-flops may be a little too casual for Casual Friday.

Especially if you have upper arm tats.

Or maybe it's just me.

Thursday April 27th
16:00
Dr. Moskowitz just may have changed my life...Or at least made it a little more pleasant.

12:08
On the bus. I just heard some woman telling someone "You need to reboot." The Queen used to think that's all there is to tech support. She used to have a lot of PC issues where she worked, and she would call me because that's what I did. The first thing I would ask would be..
You guessed it!

Still a running joke belween us.

11:43
I don't really care much for birds as pets. Our "Roomate's in particular. Birds are messy, dirly and loud. As l'm waiting on the bus today, I open my bag to get my sunglasses out, a piece of effing bird dander floats out, up and away.

I really hate that fucking bird!!!


Wednesday April 26th
13:58
While walking out of the building @ lunchtime...Once again I am reminded that some people shouldn't wear see-thru ANYTHING!!!

I nearly had my eyes burnt out!!!

Tuesday April 25th
19:47
When I got off the bus tonight (Just now) I could smell the rain comming in. I've always loved that particular smell.


Sunday April 23d
14:48
The themes that are available nowfor Palm Computing devices! Surprising! Found a site today that had dozens. Bookmarked it... SCORE!!

10:38
Why is it I seem to have issues with people that try to give orders? When someone says "JUMP!" I have a tendancy to dig in and say "I don't think so"


Saturday April 22d
Midnight or so...
So I've bought this journaling SW. For my lifedrive. I bought some other titles too! Probably spent a little too much. But I made $240 Monday. Still feel kinda guilty about taking Joni's money.

But then again, I did provide a valuable service for her and her family.


...So - SCORE!!!

Comments on "Random Thoughts Over the Last Week or So..."

 

post a comment