Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

I was asked about my blogs this week and (indirectly) about blog-ging!

Someone Near and Dear to me - "Your blog is so neat and tidy. And you have everything on there - Books you've read. Movies you've seen. I don't get it! But it is very neat - Why isn't your life like that? I just don't get it! You seem to be very proud of it!"

Well, I hope I don't sound like I'm being smart and smarmy with this explanation. If you read this - Please don't take it the wrong way!

I don't have everything on my Blog(s). Mostly fluff from inside my head and stuff I find interesting...

But no, you don't "get it". It ain't necessary to "get it"! And I'm sorry you don't. But I ain't makin' no excuses either.

Maybe I'm just a frustrated, wannabe author. And this is my literary outlet...Proud of it though? Don't think so - But it is about the only thing that is totally mine.


It's also about the only thing that I can control TOTALLY! The way it looks or feels is limited only by my skill level and my imagination.

Maybe it looks so neat and tidy because that's the way I WISH I could live
...
I don't share this space with any one! Unless I want to! I can bitch! I can rant! I can praise! I can write about stuff that means something to me. Or stuff that doesn't. I can write things here that I can't seem to say out loud. I can delete comments!(I usually don't - unless it's obviously SPAM)

I can tell you what I don't blog for...That's the readership. I do it for me. And me alone. Hell, I'm not even sure anybody reads this motherfucker anymore.

I'll stop when I'm ready to stop. And the fat lady ain't even begun to sing yet!

'nuff said!

Comments on "I was asked about my blogs this week and (indirectly) about blog-ging!"

 

post a comment