Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Monday, May 22, 2006

In the Past, I've Ranted

About the Isolation of Society...Due in large part to the proliferation of Cell Phones, Personal Stereos, MP3 Players, Personal (sized) Video Games, and the like.

However...

Since I got my LifeDrive from Palm, I find that I like making my own Sound Track for life. But, where I can still pay attention, some other folks are likely to step in front of a Bus or do something else equally as stupid or life threatening.

Whether listening to music or talking on their phones, I have personally observed people that are potentially dangerous to themselves or others around them, because they are...

Not In The Moment(!) In Which They Exist(!!)

So if you are using these devices whether walking, riding, driving(!), or whatever, please pay attention to what is going on around you. Before you injure someone else or otherwise become responsible for something yourself or society will never forgive you for.

Other than that, please feel free to isolate away. Just stay out of other people's way. And for God's sake...

PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND YOU!

This is a public service announcement brought to you by TexasT's. We now return to our regularly scheduled blogosphere. Have a nice day!

Comments on "In the Past, I've Ranted"

 

post a comment