Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Tempus fugit utrum ludus necne...

...So the Queen and I are off to the Texas Renaissance Festival Saturday. It's the last weekend for this year. And we just gotta throw on our gladrags and get out there!

Went a couple of weeks ago...We were in disguise (street clothes)...Friends of ours were in costume. I kept whispering crazy stuff in Roger's ear to say to the crowd, but it's just not the same as when you can do it yourself! I useta live for that charge, man! Last opportunity to laugh and be laughed at for this season!

So gotta do it again, my friends!

In other words...

I shall see thee anon. If thou'rt bold eno' to show thine bodkins at Newmark't Village!
I shall meet thee and greet thee with a hearty, "Hail an'well met, thou!"

Comments on "Tempus fugit utrum ludus necne..."

 

post a comment