Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Friday, November 05, 2004

I'm just a wanna be writer...

And people have told me that sometimes it seems I'm living in that ancient Chinese curse...


May you live in interesting
times.


Seriously though - folks have asked me when we are talking about what's going (or gone) on in my life,
"Do you write this stuff down? You should...Really"


Honestly though, I don't know whether to write a book (maybe two), or to just take it on the road and try to build a standup act with all the material (read: My Life) I've amassed.

So first I thought I'd try a few of the "Adventures" I've been on in my time. I'll put them in a separate blog and plonk in a few pictures if I can find appropriate ones. I'll try to keep it interesting enough to hold your attention and you can give me (from time to time) honest criticism, okay?

So,
Don't touch that dial!
or
Keep your eyes on this space!
or
Stay Tuned!
or
(Insert here) some such other attention getting phrase!


...TexT

Comments on "I'm just a wanna be writer..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:26 AM) : 

Ok,Ok.lets see some "adventures"...or we
will have to start making some up for ya.

 

post a comment