Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Kerry Concedes - Four more years of a nation led by criminals

Wish I'd said that! Dang it! BoingBoing got it right.

Quote Xeni Jardin on BoingBoing
"8:15am: Four more years of a nation led by criminals. I was making coffee with one eye on CNN when the news broke, and I called my dad, a man who's spent many years fighting for good things, sometimes at great personal cost.
"Get over it," he said, "The way you feel now is exactly how I felt when Nixon won a second term -- crushed. I just couldn't believe America was that stupid. But remember
what happened to Nixon that term." "

As a Texan that did not vote for Bush, (a minority, I'm sure) I couldn't agree more. I could not vote for him just because he was the Guv here. Let's hope someone gets thier just desserts. I'll probably get run out of the state for saying so too.

Comments on "Kerry Concedes - Four more years of a nation led by criminals"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:03 PM) : 

No Thomas, thankfully they don't run you out of the state for being a misguided utopian liberal.
LW

 

post a comment