Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Monday, June 19, 2006

More from North Florida

It's about time to take off for Houston. I'll be leaving in the early morning, to head back out west. Think I'll actually overnight somewhere in between, this time!

It's been an interesting visit. Both my sisters kids are great! The reunion was a bust (for me). But nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Comments for my last few Mo-Posts!

A1A

Well, apparently when you ZOOOOOOM in, it makes the photo a bit smaller. Who knew?! I'll have to try to get a more decent one before I leave.But the photo is actually taken outside of St. Augustine, Florida. Up the road a piece from the School for the Blind there. This is the school Ray Charles attended as a child.

On the way to the Beach!

My sister Jean driving on the way to Vilano beach. Vilano Beach is south of Ponte Vedra Beach (and north of St. Augustine beach) and appears to be one of the last beaches you can drive your car on in North Florida.

Recycled Roofing Parking lot at UNF.

University of North Florida. I think this is a great way to recycle old roofing materials. Beats the hell out of putting them in a landfill, don't it?



Comments on "More from North Florida"

 

post a comment