Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

New Design Finalized

Finally got my template formatted the way I wanted on my test site here...

Used one of Thur's Templates which I modified heavily. Thur Broeders runs several blogs and sites, one of which he has a pile of nice templates in 2 and 3 column formats.

Anyway, here is a quick summary of the changes I made to Sound Off by TexasT's
Installed new template on the test blog
Added My Links on the right. This list should grow!
Tweaked some pictures so they would work with the new template
Changed left side content titlebars from something and something else to Books I've Read and Films I've seen
Added flickr badges one on the upper left - one in the footer
Added email link under my profile
Added Blogroll to the left
Added the picture to my header and changed the font color and sizing. Added some coding to make it look the way I want it to look.
I've since converted my NScale site to a 3 column template by Thur, Texas T's Forays in 1:160, which I modified. My two sites are similiar, but not identical.

Been practicing my mad html skills can you tell? Just a hobby, but I'm getting a little better.

Comments on "New Design Finalized"

 

post a comment