Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

I am so SICK of dealing with the CABLE COMPANY!!!

Yesterday I spent my entire morning dealing with the friggin' Cable Company.

Believe me, I HAVE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO!!! I am sooooooo fed up with dealing with ineffectual Customer Service people. 5 phone calls (starting Friday evening) and a visit to the local service center (to pick up a "new to me" cable modem), a cancelled service call, and the best they can do is "intermitent" HS internet service...

I finally asked to speak with a supervisor....After 5 MORE minutes on hold, the supervisor come on the line...No
wait...It's...

EFFING VOICE MAIL!!!


I'd had it. I blew a friggin' gasket all over this woman's voice mail! Hung up and called them back because the new time set up (monday between 10.00 and noon was NOT Acceptable.

I mean, I don't know how it is in your house, but everybody in mine WORKS for a living! Page thru their freakin' phone system to get back to the service dept. Spend 10 MORE minutes on hold. Get yet another technician on the phone. Get red in the face while he explains their policy on service calls...As I was about to explode all over him. The friggin' supervisor beeps in on my other line. Also at about that time the internet connection suddenly blooms. Holy crap! It's a connection! Quick!!

Super tries yet again, to explain service policy...

"Save it Maria - Just explain to me WHY I've had 19 service calls to my house in the last quarter!! And why you can't seem to figure out what the Heck is wrong here!"

No good giving them an utlimatum - they are the only game in town! And while I was typing this message, My connection went down AGAIN!

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Comments on "I am so SICK of dealing with the CABLE COMPANY!!!"

 

post a comment