Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Friday, March 03, 2006

New Look Coming to This Blog

Been thinking about going to a 3 column format here. 3 column templates (GOOD ones) seem to be kind of hard to come by...But...Found some nice ones at Thur's Templates. Thur Broeders runs several blogs and sites, one of which he has a pile of nice templates on. In 2 and 3 column formats.

I've converted my NScale site to a modified 3 column template by
Thur.

Also created a test site
here. Once I've got it looking the way I want I'll be moving that template to Sound Off By Texas T's. In other words, right here. Learned a bit of code from Thur's website. Like how to put pictures in the Title block. So I've created a few backgrounds for that. I'll be switching them out on an irregular basis.

Samples:

The Freemont Experience (Las Vegas) :

TheFremontExperience

Chinese Junk in Singapore:

Sin7

Singapore Skyline:

Sin6

Picture Conversion:

OnStepsDrawing

Daisy:

Daisy1

Downtown Skyline:

DT1

Comments on "New Look Coming to This Blog"

 

post a comment