Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Friday, October 28, 2005

...Perhaps I Was Remiss

Chastisement can be a Wonderful Thing...

It seems I was remiss on Thursday night with my recent reportage (is that even a word?) of links on Thursday on TexasT's Forays in 1:160, Which is "Sound Off by Texas T's", kinder, and gentler little brother about my new adventures in Nscale. Haven't talked much about that here, either, other than a couple of posts about nscale right before I started the endeavor...and a link on the day of it's debut.

...But I digress

I put in a list of useful (well they are to me, mainly) links just trying to be the informative guy that I am. Plus lazy bum that I am, I wanted them all in one spot where I could get to them, because at first glance (and some a second and a third) they looked to have some merit. One of my friends has already verified that. So I wanted to keep an eye on them.

And truth be known perhaps I was remiss, as I am not completely unversed in nettiquette. After returning home from work, I checked my email tonight as is a long standing habit. Just some of the usual stuff...Couple from user groups and sigs I belong to and, "Hello, here's an email from my new friend Jules."

Jules is a web designer cum Nscale Modeller or is that Nscale Modeller cum web designer and a Webmaster as well. Well whatever, I'm not sure, I'll have to ask him. Very talented, is our Jules...We've been emailing back and forth across the Atlantic for a short while after I surfed on to his page from the National Model Railroad Ass'n web site once I started getting interested in model railroading again. He has put together a couple of layouts that are...well "Jewels".

And I didn't include Small World Layouts, which is Jule's site about Nscale layouts. Nor did I put it in my sidebar. I must apologize.

This is however, something I can rectify fairly quickly...

I didn't really mind though, because there is one thing emails about your site tell you...It's that people are reading your stuff...

'nuff said...

Comments on "...Perhaps I Was Remiss"

 

post a comment