Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Okay I've been on blogger nearly a year

Should I keep going?

Should I throw in the towel?

Should I get Adsense?

Should I change the look and feel of Sound off by TexasT's?

Or is it, "Damn the Torpedos! Full speed ahead!"

Comments on "Okay I've been on blogger nearly a year"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 PM) : 

Give us some info to help you fiqure this out, how many hits do you get?

Is it free?
Do you like to type?
Are you bored?
Have you ever cut off your moustash (sp) by mistake?
I say keep it and post more insanely wild posts

 

post a comment