Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Started a new Blog

Because I'm getting back into Nscale and I wanted to have a place just for that.

This space (Sound Off by TexasT's) is for a whole different purpose.


TexasT's Forays in 1:160 Not much content there yet...But it won't take long
...Better bookmark it.



Since I've decided to foray into NScale model railroading once again, thought what better way to document my adventure(s) than a website on Blogger. After all I've tried to write books on Blogger, tried to write travelogues on Blogger, and just blog in general on Blogger. It's only logical to write about NScale on blogger, right?


t...

Comments on "Started a new Blog"

 

Blogger HadesGigas said ... (5:35 PM) : 

Yes I remember Gumby....oh, this was like six posts ago. Well, it will always be important

 

post a comment