Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Got a couple of pictures I want to share

But Flickr is down for maintenance. Shucks. How quickly I've become dependent on them. At any rate, as I've said before. Flickr is one of the easiest photo sharing sites I've seen. And it's free. But I've already paid for the upgrade. That's how much I like it...

I was just on the Flickr Blog - a nice place to visit every once in a while, in my opinion. I see that they have been acquired by YAHOO. Not necessarily a bad thing. Could be improvements on both sides of this deal. I've used YAHOO for years now.

Looks like they've had a hardware failure as well. Not even Flickr is immune to physics. Magnets and electricity - go figure.

Stewart says:
Oy. We were back up before 8pm, but had some serious database replication issues. Working on it now and will report back with an estimate soon.
Keep up the good work guys....

t...

Comments on "Got a couple of pictures I want to share"

 

post a comment