Memoirs of a Geisha - Peter Goulden

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

The Final Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

T's Rates IT: T T

The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold

T's Rates IT: T T T T t

Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

Belwether - Connie Willis

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

Failure To Launch

T's Rates IT: T T t

Mission Impossible 3

T's Rates IT: T T T t

X-Men III

T's Rates IT: T T T T T

...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas, United States

It ain't the years, It's the mileage. I was raised a military brat, and wanderlust still comes over me every 3 or 4 years. Still love to travel.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Pictures On my Flickr account!

On Flickr over the last couple of days...

From my trip to Austin for Maker Faire.
DSCF0094.JPG

Some new pictures from downtown Houston. I took this series yesterday. We really do have a great looking downtown district. I stopped on the west side of Downtown in a little parking area on the Allen Parkway. Snapped off (quite) a few pictures and these were the best of the bunch...
DSCF0218.JPG

The Sculpture Garden a friend alerted me to in a post on her lj. This is sitting at roadside, Texas 288 @ Bellfort. No signs, no warning no nothing. But there it is!
DSCF0261.JPG
I pulled over on the side of the road. There was a huge shoulder. Took a few pictures and was about to step on to the property for a better look, when I noticed one of the “Posted - No Tresspassing” signs. Dang! Still, these came out alright considering how far away I was. Cool!

Comments on "New Pictures On my Flickr account!"

 

post a comment